New Press Releases
(Grants Pass, Oregon)--Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®, America's favorite beading and jewelry supply company, now offers metalsmiths a growing selection of quality metal work tools for jewelry-making.
- Wooden and nylon mallets form metals without marring.
- Hardened steel blocks support materials as you flatten, straighten and harden wire.
- Table-top ring stretcher easily stretches rings up to half a size without heating.
- Bent-style steel stamp punch authenticates metal by marking 14K, 18K and 925.
- Double-sided brass anvil has a variety of curved grooves that conform to men's and women's ring sizes and shapes to stabilize while stamping.
- Easily size, hammer and shape rings with the steel ring mandrel--etched in quarter increments.
For over 36 years, Fire Mountain Gems and Beads has been known for their exceptional customer service and product selection--over 116,000 hot jewelry-making supplies available to wholesalers, retailers and designer-artists alike. Order your free copy of the Jewelry Maker's Catalog or browse a full year's worth of catalogs online with the catalog flipper for all the fun of the catalog with the ease of the web!