New Press Releases
(Grants Pass, Oregon)--Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®, America's Favorite Beading and Jewelry Supply Company®, announces the arrival of exciting new magatama seed beads.
From Miyuki of Japan, the manufacturer of Delica® seed beads, the long magatama seed bead has a drop-like shape, similar to fringe beads and beaded balls. The petal-shaped seed beads sit at an angle in designs, adding interest and texture. Magatama beads are great for trim work and embellishment. Transparent magatamas allow light to pass through, delivering more sparkle, depth and texture to designs.
Available in a myriad of colors and finishes, magatama seed beads are offered in two package sizes: 50 grams (approximately 400 beads) and 250 grams (approximately 2,000 beads). In transparent and opaque styles, choose from a wide selection of finishes available in a variety of colors:
- Metallic--available in rainbow peacock, opaque matte rainbow rose green, shiny silver, copper, luster gunmetal, antiqued gold and shiny gold
- Transparent silver-lined--available in cobalt blue, red, emerald green, light gold, purple, clear, lime green and light blue
- Transparent rainbow--available in clear and pink
- Opaque--available in black and white
- Opaque luster--available in cream pearl and pearl white