New Press Releases
(Grants Pass, Oregon)--Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®, America's Favorite Beading and Jewelry Supply Company®, presents the new Jewelry Maker's Comprehensive Catalog for 2011-2012. Once again our catalog lives up to our standard: You supply the creativity, we supply everything else!®
Our cover boasts an incredible silver metal clay pendant designed by Tammy Honaman. A top-billed expert jewelry designer and metal clay artist, Tammy is also a host and major contributor for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads' "Ask The Experts" website resource.
Inside the catalog's 1,324 pages, designer artists will find over 41,000 beads and jewelry-making products including:
- An expanded line of metalsmithing and metal clay tools, precious metal clays including PMC® and Art Clay®, stamps, cutters and polishing products.
- More than 100 pages of Swarovski crystal crystal beads and components.
- An incredible collection of gemstone beads from Agate to Zoisite.
- Thousands of beads, jewelry-making findings and chain in both precious and plated metals, including products from TierraCast®, JBB Findings and the Hill Tribes.
- Seed and bugle beads of all colors, sizes and styles spanning 75 pages.
- Books, tools and supplies for a wide range of jewelry design projects.
- Professional jewelry displays, packaging essentials, totes and organizers.
- Illustrated design ideas, helpful tips and jewelry-making information.
Known for exceptional customer service, Fire Mountain Gems and Beads has been the one-stop shop for jewelry-making wholesalers, retailers and designer-artists for over 38 years. The diverse product selection offers more than 116,000 hot jewelry-making supplies. Go online to get your free copy of the 448-page, full-color Jewelry Maker's Catalog and browse e-catalogs for the feel of the catalog with the ease of the web!