When stringing your design on Accu-Flex® beading wire, attach the ends of the necklace to the loop(s) on each half of the toggle clasp using crimp beads or crimp tubes. Many designer-artists use precious metal crimps to match the high-quality beading material in their designs. This great finding is also available in silver- and gold-plated, copper, brass, and brass with a black finish so you can match your crimps to any design components.
No matter if you choose crimp beads or crimp tubes, your design will be secure.
An alternative to crimp beads and crimp tubes is a newer finding called Screw-Tite Crimps™. Screw-Tite Crimps not only secure your Accu-Flex beading wire to your clasp, they also allow you to change your clasp out for a different one, should you want a different look.
When stringing your design on thread or silk, finish the ends with a knot and a bead tip. Attach the loop on the bead tip to the loop(s) on each half of the toggle for a neat and clean finish.
- View design ideas using toggle clasps
- ''How To Crimp a Crimp Bead/Crimp Tube'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- ''Crimping with Screw-Tite Crimps™'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- ''Crimp Ends with Cording'' how-to video illustrated instructions
- ''Bead Tips, How-To'' how-to video and illustrated instructions