Please remember that Swarovski crystals have sharp edges that can, over time, wear through the cord and weaken it. You may find that a beading wire such as Accu-Flex® beading wire with a clasp is a better long term option.
- ''Glue Types and Information'' chart
- Lists the types of glues, and offers guidance for the best application.
- ''How Big are the Bead Holes?'' chart
- Offers a listing of hole sizes for a variety of beads, including seed beads, gemstone beads and crystal beads (both Swarovski and Celestial Crystal®)
- ''Thread, Cord and Wire Information Chart''
- Lists the types, sizes and weights of threads, cord and wire available.
- ''Types and Sizes of Beading Thread and Stringing Material'' chart
- Gives guidelines for choosing which types of stringing material work with which types of beads.