- Cord ends can be used to finish the ends. Place a small amount of adhesive onto the end of the satin cord, place a cord end on then close the cord end with chain-nose pliers. Use jumprings to attach your clasp of choice onto the cord ends to finish.
- The end of the satin cord can be passed through a jumpring or loop of a clasp and glued using a fabric glue, sewed using thread and needle or wrapped closed using a piece of wire.
- The ends of the cord can also be finished by knotting the cord.
- ''Single-Strand Necklace with Hill Tribes Fine Silver Beads, Dyna-Mites™ Seed Beads and Organza Ribbon'' design idea
- ''Single-Strand Necklace with Assorted Gemstone Beads and Sterling Silver Beads'' design idea