If your jade stones are teardrop in shape and have a hole that runs across the top part of the drop, a briolette wrapped loop or a jumpring would be the ideal choices for securing the drops to chain. Choose the heaviest gauge wire that fits through the hole as this will offer an even greater security in the connection to the chain.
- Molly Schaller, Jewelry-Making Expert
- ''Making a Wrapped Loop and Double-Wrapped Loop'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- ''How to make a Briolette Wrapped Loop'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- ''Opening a Jumpring'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- Project showing a wrapped loop connection to chain:
- Project showing top-drilled components attached to chain using a jumpring:
- Design Inspiration from the Gallery of Designs: