Horse hair is a great medium to use when making jewelry and is very strong depending on the amount of hair used. There are many large-hole diameter beads that can be worked into the design.
For other ideas on finishing the end of your design, read the article ''A Dozen Ways to End a Necklace.''
- Maura Buckner Jewelry-Making Expert
- ''Glue Types and Information'' chart
- ''Thread, Cord, and Wire Information'' chart
- ''Knots Tutorial'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- ''How To Use a Cord Tip (Glue-in Style)'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
- View design inspirations from the Gallery of Designs: