Single-Strand Necklace with Green Gemstone Chips and Cultured Freshwater Pearls
Capture the feel of a summer's day at the beach with this versatile necklace. Pearl mixes with chip beads for a natural, organic look.
-- Designer --
: : : Materials : : :
Note: Because sizes of chips vary slightly, spaces between pearls may not all be equal. One pearl surrounded with silver heishi spacers should be at the approximate center of the necklace. If this is not the case, restring some sections so that this pearl is approximately in the center of the necklace before adding final crimp beads. Finish sequence with a gold heishi spacer, a pearl and a gold heishi spacer.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.