Bracelet with Art Clay® and Swarovski Crystal Beads
This bangle was inspired by nature. Find a branch or other interesting linear item to turn into your own unique silver creation.
Stand the glass upright and check for any cracks or weak spots. Put paste anywhere that needs re-enforcement.
Take the bracelet off the glass and file any rough edges. Sand the inside of the bracelet with 600-grit sandpaper.
Brush the surface of the silver with the steel wire brush, then burnish with the agate burnisher, or put into a rock tumbler for at least three hours.
- Headpin, hex-cut amethyst AB bead, 8mm Swarovski cystal Tanzanite cube, hex-cut amethyst AB seed beads, 4mm Swarovski crystal Tanzanite cube, hex-cut amethyst AB seed beads; create a wrapped loop.
- Headpin, Swarovski crystal mauve pearl 8mm round, hex-cut amethyst AB seed beads, sterling silver seamless round 3mm bead; create a wrapped loop.
- Headpin, Swarovski crystal amethyst Bicone 4mm bead, hex-cut amethyst AB seed beads, sterling silver seamless round 3mm bead; create a wrapped loop.
- Headpin, hex-cut amethyst AB seed beads, amethyst gemstone chip bead, Swarovski crystal amethyst Bicone 4mm bead, amethyst gemstone chip bead, hex-cut amethyst AB seed beads; end with a wrapped loop.
Using 2 pairs of chain-nose pliers or flat-nose pliers, open one jumpring. Attach one of each dangle, then attach to the upeye on the bracelet. Repeat with the other jumpring.
Your bangle is now complete
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.