Single-Strand Necklace with Kato Polyclay™ and Black Rubber Cord
Inclusions are a fun way to add flair to polymer clay. You can achieve a gemstone-look by incorporating embossing powder (usually used in paper crafts) into the clay. The beads in this geometric necklace combine this stone-look with fresh pops of color.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.