Bracelet with Seed Beads and Swarovski Crystal Meridian Buttons
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Cute as a button! Embellish a peyote bracelet with buttons and a button clasp to create a cheerful, versatile design. Swarovski architectural shape buttons add sparkle and elegance. All you need are the beads and buttons, a beading needle, thread and scissors!
Using 2-cut size 6 seed beads, create a peyote stitch bracelet 5 beads wide and to a length, minus the size of the button clasp, which fits your wrist. Leave a very long tail of thread at both the beginning and the end of your bracelet.
This now completes your bracelet.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.