Multi-Strand Bracelet with Seed Beads and Swarovski Crystal Beads
On the Fringe
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Capture the look of live coral formations with this glittering bracelet that can double as a choker. Swarovski crystal adds sparkle and elegance. This piece has a remarkable tactile feel in the hand and is a joy to wear.
Creating the core:
You have completed the core of your fringe bracelet and are now ready to begin adding fringe.
Adding the fringe:
You've just created your first fringe.
The size 15 will be your stop bead and hold your fringe in place.
Add fringe-bead and crystal fringe down the entire length of the core to complete the third row of fringe.
Is your bracelet full enough? If so, you can stop here. If not, add another row of fringe. Continue to create up to five full rows of fringe.
When you're done, trim all thread ends.
Creating the second bracelet:
You have completed the second bracelet--wear it on your wrist with the fringed bracelet, or link corresponding halves of the toggles and wear around your neck for a dramatic choker!
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.