Bracelet with Kato Polyclay™ and Sterling Silver Charms
Striped Polymer Charm Bracelet with Memory Wire
-- Designer --
: : : Materials : : :
Capture the summertime fun of a day at the beach with this joyful bracelet. Judy Belcher shows you how to mix bright colors of Kato Polyclay to make festive ''candy-striped'' components.
- 1/4 block of yellow, 1/16 block of magenta, and a pinch of red, for the color tango.
- 1/4 block of yellow, 1/8 block of green, 1/8 block of white and a pinch of black, for the color aspen.
- 1/4 block of white with a pinch of brown and black, for the color natural.
- 1/2 block of turquoise for the color Bermuda.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.