Christmas Tree Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
A Christmas Tree Story
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- One 6x6mm cube
- One 12mm flower
- One 10mm flower
- One 8mm flower
- One 6mm flower
- One tree topper bead
Bring the tip of the headpin up and over the top jaw of the pliers so the wire is now facing downward. Turn the pliers so they are horizontal again. Continue to bring the tip of the headpin around the barrel so the wire is now formed in a loop and the end is back out and at a 90-degree angle.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.