Brooch with Antiqued Silver Pewter Christmas Tree Brooch and Crystal Rhinestone Chatons
Sparkle Tree Brooch
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Using G-S hypo cement, attach a pin back vertically to the back of the Christmas tree brooch. Allow 10 minutes to dry.
Using G-S hypo cement, attach the following Swarovski crystal chatons to the Christmas tree brooch.
Just add chain, glass drops and Apoxie® and you can create the Holiday Past Brooch!
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.