Multi-Strand Necklace with Lampworked Glass Focal, Glass Beads and Kumihimo Imitation Silk Cord
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Eight 5-inch lengths of brass chain
- Two 3-inch lengths of copper wire
Open a 6mm jumpring. Pass it through the opposite loop on the ladybug beading link and the loop on the headpin attached to the woven cord. Close the jumpring.
Repeat Steps 9 and 10 to create the opposite side of the necklace. String the glass flower focal piece onto the woven cord, before closing the last jumpring.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.