Triple-Strand Necklace with Swarovski Crystal, Lava Rock with Swarovski Crystals and Organza Ribbon
-- Designer --
Kristal Wick, Jewelry Designer and Instructor and Swarovski crystal AmbassadorTo learn more about Kristal Wick, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
String the following onto the 4-foot length of beading wire: 4mm jet bicone, crystal flower, 4mm jet bicone, crystal flower, 4mm jet bicone, crystal flower, 4mm jet bicone, montée, 4mm jet bicone, crystal flower, 4mm jet bicone, crystal flower, 4mm jet bicone, crystal flower and a 4mm jet bicone.
Repeat Steps 2 - 3 four more times.
String onto one 26-inch length of beading wire: 4mm crystal bicone, black pearl, 4mm crystal bicone, light grey pearl, 4mm crystal bicone and a dark grey pearl. Repeat this pattern eight more times.
Repeat on the other end of Strand 2.
String onto the other 26-inch length of wire an alternating pattern of 3mm jet bicone beads and rice pearls, 42 times.
Repeat on the other end of Strand 3.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.