Double-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Turquoise Gemstone Beads and Cabochon, Antiqued Gold-Plated Brass Chain and Copper Sheet Work
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- One 30-inch length of copper Zebra Wire™
- One 35-inch length of antiqued gold-plated brass 8mm circle link chain
- Two 1/4 inch lengths of sterling silver 16-gauge half-hard round wire
- One 3x3-inch piece of brass sheet
- One 1-3/4x3 inch piece of copper sheet
Repeat to attach a total of three 8x6mm dog bone turquoise beads.
Repeat to attach the last link of the chain to the opposite side of the necklace.
Repeat to attach an 8x6mm dog bone turquoise beading link and gold-plated 14mm open link to the 66th link on the chain.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.