Brooch with Mother-of-Pearl Bead, Everlasting Green Curly Shell and Gold-Plated Brass Drops and Cones
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Repeat to create a second set of wings.
Make sure to use proper ventilation when using this product.
Form a pea-sized circle of Apoxie and press it into the center on the front of the fancy diamond link. Press the everlasting green curly shell into the Apoxie creating the skirt of the angel.
Note: Thin out with paint thinner or mineral spirits to transform the highly concentrated paste to a preferred consistency. Use in a well-ventilated area.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.