Earrings with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
-- Designer --
Gulten DyeTo learn more about Gulten Dye, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
For more inspiration, read this informative article ...In celebration of Valentine's Day, we'd like to introduce you to a dreamy pair of earrings. They're easy to make, easy on the eyes and even easier to love--we're betting you can't make just one pair. We couldn't resist. This week's featured project gives jewelry designers an unlimited amount of ...
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.