Lashed Wrap Bracelet with Seed Beads, Wood Bead and Waxed Cotton Cord
Note: Bracelet is one continuous strand which can be worn doubled as shown in picture.
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
Tape or pin the knot to your work surface.
Bring the right hand brown cord around the turquoise from the back to the front. Pass the brown twine through the blue color-lined brown square seed bead from the right to the left in the opposite direction. Make sure the brown twine exits behind the turquoise cord. Pull the seed bead snugly up between the turquoise cords.
- Forty-six blue color-lined brown square seed beads
- Forty-six green color-lined yellow square seed beads
- Forty-six clear color-lined gold square seed beads
Tie an overhand knot in the brown twine at the base of the larger knot. Apply a small amount of adhesive to the knot.
Tie an overhand knot in the turquoise cord 3/4 inches from the larger knot. Apply a small amount of adhesive to the knot.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.