Earrings with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS and Acrylic and Antiqued Silver-Finished Brass and "Pewter" Focals
-- Designer --
Tim Cronkhite, Senior Customer Advocate, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tim Cronkhite, read his jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Pass eyepin through one end cap and the plastic tube
- While holding the plastic tube in place, fill the plastic tube with Swarovski crystal AB 2mm round beads
- Add the second end cap and the plastic stopper bead
Repeat Steps 1 - 7 to create a second earring.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.