Bracelet with Gold-Finished "Pewter" and Enamel Charm, Seed Beads and Kumihimo Waxed Cotton Cord
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
Using flush-cutters, cut two 6-inch lengths of gold Zebra Wire™.
- Remove the cord from slot #32 then thread twenty-three red #6 seed beads onto the cord and push them down to the bottom. Set cord back into slot #32. Repeat for slot 16.
- Wind your cords and beaded cords onto Huggy Spool® bobbins to help avoid tangling
- Hang a fishing weight from the tail of your cord to help maintain constant tension
- Bottom left #17 up to top left #31--now there are three strands at the top
- Move top right #1 down to bottom right #15
- Rotate disc counter clockwise 1/4 turn. The East slots #8 and #9 are now at the top.
- Move strand from slot #25 up to slot #7
- Repeat to move strand from slot #9 down to slot #23
- Rotate disc counter clockwise 1/4 turn. South slots #16 and #17 are now at the top.
- Repeat this pattern of "left up, right down, rotate" until you reach 1-1/4 inches in braid length
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.