Bracelet with Antiqued Copper- and Silver-Plated Brass Charms, Antiqued Silver-Plated "Pewter" Links and Faux Suede Lace Cord
Note: Bracelet is one continuous strand which can be worn tripled as shown in picture.
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- One 3-link (1/2 inch) length and one 1-link (1/4 inch) length of silver-finished Figaro chain
- One 24-inch length of lime faux suede lace cord
Repeat to attach fifty silver-finished "pewter" 11x11mm knot links to the top edge of the suede.
Repeat to attach a 1-link length of chain to the opposite ribbon crimp end.
Repeat to attach a feather charm to the second link on every other silver-finished "pewter" 11x11mm knot link in a random pattern.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.