Bracelet with Glass Rhinestone, Epoxy and Resin Beads and Waxed Cotton Cord
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
Do not cut the short ends of the strands of cord. The two black outside cords will be used as the knotting strands and the two white strands will be used as the base strands for the first part of the bracelet.
- Strand 1 over the base
- Strand 2 over strand 1
- Strand 2 under the base
- Strand 2 through the loop
- Strand 2 over base
- Strand 1 over strand 2
- Strand 1 under the base
- Strand 1 through the loop
Continue making alternating square knots for 2-1/4 inches.
String one 14mm white and clear AB pavé rhinestone bead onto the two white base strands. Bring the two black knotting strands around the outside of the bead, and then make three alternating square knots around the base strands.
String one 12mm black and white pavé rhinestone bead onto the two black base strands. Bring the two white knotting strands around the outside of the bead, and then continue making alternating square knots for 2-1/4 inches with the white cords as the knotting strands.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.