Bracelet with Glass Rhinestone, Epoxy and Resin Beads and Waxed Cotton Cord
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
Do not cut the short ends of the cord.
- Strand 1 over the base
- Strand 2 over strand 1
- Strand 2 under the base
- Strand 2 through the loop
Continue making half-square knots for 2-3/4 inches.
Continue making half-square knots for 2-3/4 inches after the last bead.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.