Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Enamel and Silver-Finished "Pewter" Charm, Celestial Crystal® Beads and Drops and Silver-Plated Brass Drops
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Repeat to cut five 3-1/2 inch lengths of silver-finished copper 24-gauge Zebra Wire™.
Repeat to create a Czech fire-polished glass ruby red 4mm round bead drop.
Repeat to create three blue 8x6mm teardrop briolette wrapped loop drops.
Repeat to create one red 15x10mm teardrop briolette wrapped loop drop.
Repeat to attach the ring portion of the toggle clasp to the first link on the second 9-inch length of chain.
Repeat to cut six 3-1/2 inch lengths of silver 24-gauge Zebra Wire.
Repeat to create a total of four clear AB 4mm round beading drops.
Repeat to create a second red 8x6mmm teardrop glass drop.
Repeat to create a total of two blue 8x6mm teardrop glass drops.
Repeat to create a total of two red 15x10mm teardrop glass drops.
Repeat to punch a second silver-plated 15mm flat round drop.
Repeat Steps 5 - 9 to create a second earring.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.