Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Kumihimo Mousetail Cord and Chain, Epoxy and Silver-Plated Brass Drops and Celestial Crystal® Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Five 4-inch lengths of 22-gauge brass Zebra Wire™
- One 1-3/4 inch length, three 3-3/4 inch lengths, three 4-1/2 inch lengths, three 5-1/4 inch lengths and two 65-inch lengths of gold-finished 3x2.5mm cable chain
- Three 4-3/4 inch lengths and three 4-inch lengths of silver-finished 2.2mm cable chain
- One 1-inch length of gold-plated 4.8x3.3mm cable chain
Repeat to attach one 14x14mm glass cone and one 8mm faceted round black glass bead to the opposite end of the woven cord necklace and finish with a wrapped loop.
Open a 5.5mm jumpring. Pass it through the loop on the lobster claw clasp and the first link on a 1-inch length of gold-plated 4.8x3.3mm cable chain and the first link on a 1-3/4 inch length of gold-finished 3x2.5mm cable chain. Close the jumpring.
Open a 5.5mm jumpring. Pass it through the last link on a 1-inch length of gold-plated 4.8x3.3mm cable chain and the wrapped loop on a tassel. Close the jumpring. Repeat to attach the last tassel to the last link on the 1-3/4 inch length of gold-finished 3x2.5mm cable chain.
- Two 4-inch lengths of 22-gauge brass Zebra Wire
- Two 2-1/2 inch lengths, two 3-inch lengths and two 3-1/2 inch lengths of gold-finished 3x2.5mm cable chain
- Two 2-3/4 inch lengths and two 3-1/4 inch lengths of silver-finished 2.2mm cable chain
Open the opposite loop on the 4mm bicone black glass beading link. Pass it through the wrapped loop on the tassel. Close the loop.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.