Slap-On Bracelet with Duck Tape®, Glass Beads and Acrylic Beads
Got the Beat
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
Pass the thread under the tape to position a blue butterfly glass bead 1/2 inch to the left of the previous bead.
Continue to pass the thread through the tape from the back to the front to attach acrylic and glass beads in a random pattern to the center 4-1/2 inches on the front of the tape. Attach the tape to the length of the bracelet as you attach the beads to the front. Tie the tail of the thread around the insert thread after the last bead using two overhand knots to secure the thread in place.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.