Earrings with Wood Beads, Wirework and Aluminum Chain
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Two 5-inch lengths of green 4x1.2mm flat aluminum wire
- Two 5-inch lengths of sapphire blue 28-gauge Zebra Wire™
- Six 2-inch lengths of red 6x4mm aluminum curb chain
Repeat to punch four holes in the second 4-loop link.
Repeat to attach two wood dark pink 5x4mm barrel beads using one headpin on each of the bottom three holes on the 4-loop link.
Repeat to attach one wood dark blue 10mm rounded triangle beading link and one 2-inch length of chain to double wood dark pink 5x4mm barrel bead drop on the bottom the middle and right 8mm loop on the 4-loop link.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.