Bracelet with Leatherette Bola Cord, Antiqued Copper-Finished "Pewter" Bead and Wire Wrap
-- Designer --
Taylor, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Two 4-inch lengths of 26-gauge bright copper Wrapit® wire
- One 7-1/2 inch length of 3.5-4mm tan bola cord
- Two 4-inch lengths of 1mm natural leather cord
Make a 3/4 inch loop on the end of the 4-inch length of 1mm leather cord so it is resting on the bola cord starting at 1-1/2 inches from the first end. Start to wrap the 1mm cord around the bola cord to hold the loop of the cord in place. Continue to wrap the cord for 6 neat wraps around the bola cord over the loop. Pass the end of the 1mm leather cord through the loop before pulling the opposite end of the cord tight to hold it in place. Pull both ends of the cord tight. Trim the ends of the cord with flush-cutters.
Repeat to attach the second 4-inch length of 1mm leather cord to the bola cord on the opposite end of the bola cord.
Repeat to attach the second 4-inch length of wire to the bola cord on the opposite end of the bola cord.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.