Bracelet with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Using a pair of chain-nose pliers and round-nose pliers, form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire creating a Swarovski drop.
Pass a second 6x4mm jumpring through the previous gold-plated 4mm jumpring and a second gold-plated 4mm jumpring. Close the jumpring. Attach a third 6x4mm jumpring to the gold-plated 4mm jumpring just added, creating a five jumpring extender chain.
Continue to string onto each end of wire, one end of one Swarovski and gold-plated Siam 8x6mm single-stone spacer bar.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.