Bracelet with Antiqued Copper-Plated Pewter Charms, Celestial Crystal® Beads and Oh! Ring™ Rubber Rings
First In, Last Out
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Close the jumpring. Repeat to attach one charm and jumpring to the top of the remaining rust ring component.
Repeat to add a bead drop to each of the jumpring at the top of all of the two turquoise ring components.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.