Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Wirework, Enamel and Antiqued Silver-Plated Brass Charms and SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Forty-two 2-inch, three 3.5-inch, one 4-inch and one 5-inch length of 18-gauge rose gold-filled round wire
- Twelve 2-inch lengths of 26-gauge rose gold-filled round wire
Repeat on the third 3.5-inch length of 18-gauge wire, creating a 5-loop component that has the loops formed closer together with each set of smaller loops creating a V-shaped 5-loop component.
Repeat to attach the loop on the end of the amphora-shaped wire to the first loop on the left five-loop component, the last loop on the left five-loop component to the loop on the V-shaped 5-loop component, the fifth loop on the V-shaped 5-loop component to the first loop on the second five-loop component, and the last loop on the five-loop component to the loop on the right side of the amphora-shaped wire.
Repeat to attach a second triple-loop component to the loop on the amphora-shaped wire using two sets of double 6x4mm jumprings.
Repeat to attach a single 6x4mm oval jumpring through the third loop on the first and second triple-loop components.
Attach the center loop on the second triple-loop component to the center loop on a third triple-loop component using a set of two 6x4mm oval jumprings.
Repeat to attach ten sets of triple-loop components.
Open a 6x4mm oval jumpring. Pass it through one Swarovski mocca 3mm bicone bead drop, the hole on one green maple leaf charm and the first loop on the ninth triple-loop component on the left side of the necklace. Repeat to attach one Swarovski mocca 3mm bicone bead drop and one maple leaf charm to the first loop triple-loop component on the left side of the necklace alternating green and brown maple leaves. Repeat to attach bead drops and maple leaves to the right side of the necklace starting at the ninth triple-loop component.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.