Bracelet with Brass Sheet, Wirework and Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- One 36-inch and two 3-inch lengths of nickel silver 24-gauge round wire
- Four 1-inch, two 12 inch, and one 1-link lengths of gold-plated 5mm twist cable chain
Repeat to punch one hole 1/8 inch from outer edge of the first and third corners of the 1-1/2 inch square sheet.
Repeat to punch one hole 1/8 inch from outer edge on each of the four corners of the two 1-inch square sheet.
Wrap the first wire under the crystal to the opposite side. Wrap the end of the first wire around the second wire where it exits the top of the sheet. Cut any excess wire flush and tuck the end of the wire under the crystal. Repeat to attach the second wire to the first wire on the opposite side under the crystal.
Repeat to attach the second Swarovski smoked topaz 6mm mini square bead to the front of the second 1-inch square sheet.
Wrap the end of the second wire around the wire on the back of the last hole for three to four wraps to secure the wire. Repeat to secure the 1-inch tail of the first wire to the wire behind the first hole.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (ie: necklace, bracelet, home décor) and include the main components of your design, if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels (or 6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a light background and light artwork on a dark background.
- For additional photography tips, click here.