Item Number: H20-3524BK
Wirework: An illustrated Guide to the Art of Wire Wrapping is a step-by-step guide for the intermediate artist seeking new design possibilities combined with solid technique instruction with:
• Make 18 projects using hard wire and traditional wireworking techniques.
• Dale "Cougar" Armstrong showcases her classic jewelry style and shows how to create beautiful custom bracelets, necklaces, pendants, earrings, and rings, incorporating detailed designs, faceted stones, cabochons and beads
• Detailed instructions on how to work with half-hard wire; when to use other tempers and why
• Dale's favorite tools; proper tool usage for producing specialized styles
• Comprehensive instructions about using geometry in wire jewelry formulations and much more
• Includes instructional DVD, running time: 60 minutes.
Softcover, full color, 128 pages
Book size: 9x8-1/2 inches
Book and DVD are shrink-wrapped and are returnable if unopened.
About the author:
Dale "Cougar" Armstrong is a wire jewelry artist, a workshop teacher, and a former metalworker who has been published in Art Jewelry, Bead unique, The Crafts Report, Fire Mountain Gems, Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, Step by Step Wire,
and Wire Artist Jeweler.
Read more about Dale in her Jewelry Artist Success Story