Item Number: H20-3928TL
Join jewelry artist Susan J. Lewis, metal clay instructor of 12 years, in 3 step-by-step lessons as she shows you how to transform a tiny packet of clay into stunning jewelry.
Master metal clay basics from preparing your work surface to polishing your artwork as you learn how to create your own metal pendants, bails, and more!
Enhance your skills as you learn how to:
• Get started the right way with a comprehensive tools and materials overview.
• Create one-of-a-kind pendants with just the shape, size, and style you want.
• Avoid mistakes and make the perfect piece with sizing tips and shrinkage must-knows.
• Save money tricks to using that precious leftover clay.
• Make your mark and give your pieces a professional look with texture and finishing how-tos.
• And more!
Running time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Plays in all regions
DVD is shrink-wrapped and returnable if unopened.
About the video host: Susan J. Lewis runs Metalmorphosis Studio in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She participated in the first metal clay certification class in 1999, and had been teaching classes ever since on metal clay jewelry and other techniques.