Item Number: H20-3929TL
Join jewelry artist Susan J. Lewis, metal clay instructor of 12 years, in 4 watch-and-learn lessons as she shows you step by step how to handcraft your own metal lentil, cylinder, and sphere beads.
Master hollow-form techniques from creating cores to making seamless closures as you learn how to make stunning metal clay pieces.
Enhance your jewelry-making skills as you learn how to:
• Get started the right way with a comprehensive tools and materials overview.
• Create unique artisan beads with just the shape, size, and style you want.
• Avoid mistakes and make the perfect piece with sizing tips and shrinkage must-knows.
• Save money with tricks for using less precious clay for even more design impact.
• Make your own end caps and more fun findings with these how-tos.
• And more!
Running time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Level: Beginning to advanced
Plays in all regions
DVD is shrink-wrapped and returnable if unopened.
About the video host: Susan J. Lewis runs Metalmorphosis Studio in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She participated in the first metal clay certification class in 1999, and had been teaching classes ever since on metal clay jewelry and other techniques.