Drill press stand, MILESCRAFT® 1097 ToolStand, steel / aluminum / plastic, black and white, 16 x 11 x 7 inches with 6x6-inch base plate. Sold individually.
|1 - 14||15 - 49||50 - 99||100+|
- IN STOCK -
All products apply to your discount level.
Item Number: H20-4169TL Have a question about this item?
The MILESCRAFT® 1097 ToolStand easily converts most Dremel-style handheld rotary tools into a drill press, offering jewelry designers consistent drill hole size and depth. Suitable for drilling, cutting, carving and polishing beads and jewelry supplies made of wood, metal, plastic, glass and more. Wearing safety glasses is recommended when using this product. Avoid drilling near live electrical circuits. Avoid excessive force and side-to-side motions while drilling. Adjust drilling speed to task: harder materials must be drilled at slower or lower RPMs.
• Spring-loaded rack and pinion lever mechanism with adjustable depth stop, for drill holes up to 2-1/2 inches deep
• 12-inch steel pole offers up to 7-1/2 inches of clearance
• 10x7-inch work base with 6x6-inch work area
• 3 mounting points for securing the stand to work tables or benches using C-clamps
• Lightweight--less than 4-1/2 lbs without rotary tool
• Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
• Easy to assemble and disassemble
• Ships and stores flat