Item Number: H20-4701TL
Have a question about this item?
The Little Knotty do-it-all wooden peg board is a cord knotting and design tool for creating jewelry with leather, suede, satin cord and other materials. It simplifies knotting techniques such as stringing, macramé, braid, ladder, overhand knots, moose knotting and coil knotting. The board comes with the pegs, clips, bobbins and needles you'll need to get started. The Little Knotty do-it-all lets you evenly space and quickly knot pearls, and making tassels is easy with the board's evenly spaced knots. On the instructional DVD, inventor Sandra Younger begins by demonstrating in clear, easy-to-follow steps how to use The Little Knotty do-it-all to finish ends of a single-strand plain loop and clasp with moose knots. She progresses to using a variety of knotting techniques with multi-strand, tiered, braiding, pearl and bead knotting and a macramé project.
• (1) 10x8-inch Baltic birch wooden board with imprinted guides and ruler
• (7) 3-inch stainless steel pegs
• (6) 2-3/4 inch stainless steel pegs with alligator clips
• (3) 1-1/4 inch steel alligator clips
• (3) 2-3/4 inch plastic big eye needles
• (2) 2-inch soft plastic round bobbins
• (1) 5x3-inch muslin pouch
• (1) photo e-book
• (1) instructional DVD (Running time: approx. 159 minutes; Region free, NTSC format)