Item Number: H20-3436TL
Have a question about this item?
Ideal for precision soldering.
The Little Torch Acetylene/Oxygen System gives you everything you need for welding, soldering, annealing and heating by joining two gases (acetylene and oxygen) to produce an adjustable pin-point flame. Oxygen and acetylene cylinders can be filled at most welding supply stores. The Little Torch is completely versatile, accepting all Little Torch accessory tips. Made by Smith Equipment. Complete system weight: 30.4 lbs
• 5 tips -- #3 through #7 (#3, the smallest tip, has exclusive synthetic sapphire orifices for improved flame control)
• Acetylene regulator (PSI increments of 100)
• Oxygen regulator (PSI increments of 1,000)
• Reverse flow check valves, pair
• 8-foot (2.4m) covered fuel and oxygen hoses
• 20 cubic foot oxygen cylinder, empty
• 10 cubic foot acetylene cylinder, empty
• Caddy carrier with a hose wrap for easy storage/handling of hose
• Instruction and safety manual