Double-Strand Necklace with Czech Glass Beads and Antiqued Gold Pewter Metal Beads
Colorful and lively Czech druk beads, peridot jasper, seed beads and bugle beads in this fun to wear necklace.
-- Designer --
Melody, Marketing Events Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Melody Waterman, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Czech glass druk, hematite color, 6mm round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, iris purple, 10mm round
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, jet AB, 9x6mm roller crow
- Bead, antiqued gold pewter (tin-based alloy), 6x6mm melon shape with flower
- Bead, antiqued gold pewter (tin-based alloy), 9mm flower
- Bead, peridot new ''jade,'' 8mm round
- Bead tip, gold-plated brass, 6.5x3.5mm side clamp-on with open loop
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent rainbow iris, #11 round
- Bugle bead, glass, Ming Tree, silver-lined gold, 1/4 inch
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, gold-plated brass, 14x10mm single flat wire
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.