Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Cat's Eye Glass Beads and Sterling Silver Links
-- Designer --
Sierra, Content Management System Coordinator, Publishing Group
- Bead, Cat's eye faceted round blue, 6mm
- Link, sterling silver oval twist with two loops, 20x5mm
- Split ring, sterling silver, 4.5mm round, .04-inch thick
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, flattened fishhook with 6x2mm coil and open loop, 22 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 1.5mm ball
- Pliers, nipper
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Attach a split ring onto one loop on an oval twist link; open loop on an ear wire and slide on split ring. Close loop. Repeat once.
Slide a blue cat's-eye bead on a headpin; use round-nose pliers to form a wrapped headpin loop above bead, attaching loop to bottom loop on oval twist link. Trim excess wire. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.