Multi-Strand Necklace with Shell Focal Component and Coral Gemstone Bead Chips
The beauty of the sea comes to life in this design kindled by love everlasting. This cherished keepsake started with a magnificent gift given to Carolina by her husband for their 15th wedding anniversary. Using the pearl shell as her inspiration, Carolina dreamed of uncovering the secrets of the seas by creating this romantic treasure.
-- Designer --
Category: Gemstone Chips, Pebbles, or Small Nuggets
Bronze Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead tip, bottom clamp-on, sterling silver, 6.5x3.5mm
- Bead, coral, red, 2x1mm-5x4mm hand-cut freeform tube
- Bead, cast pewter (tin-based alloy), antiqued silver, 3.5mm corrugated round
- Bead, sterling silver, 2mm seamless-look round
- Clasp, sterling silver, 26x6mm hook clasp kit
- Bead, coral, red, 2.5-3mm round
- Thread, Purely Silk, white, size OO
- Shell focal components
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.