Earrings with Czech Glass Beads and Large Silver-Plated Jumprings
Circles in Chain Earrings
Create your own chain by linking large jumprings with smaller jumprings. Add silver rounds to the large rings and dangle Czech pressed glass drops and Swarovski crystal beads for stylish Jewelry Art™ that's easy and fun to make.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 9mm round, 7mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 5mm smooth round
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 3mm smooth round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, garnet, 8mm Xilion bicone
- Earwire, silver-plated stainless steel, 20mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4.5mm round, 3.1mm inside diameter, 22 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.