Bracelet with Celestial Crystal® Beads and Antiqued Beads and Charms
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and BeadsTo learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Drop, antiqued gold-plated brass, 5mm round
- Antiqued silver-plated heart drop, 12x10mm
- antiqued gold-plated heart drop, 12x10mm
- Drop, antiqued copper-plated brass, 11x10mm heart
- Drop, antiqued gold-plated, 11x4mm teardrop
- Drop, antiqued copper-plated brass, 11x4mm teardrop
- Drop, antiqued gold-plated brass, 8x4mm cone
- Drop, antiqued copper-plated brass, 11x4mm cone
- Drop, antiqued silver-plated brass, 8x4mm cone
- Headpin, niobium, yellow, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Niobium round jumpring, steel blue, 4mm, 20 gauge
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, peridot green, 4mm cube
- Bead, Celestial Crystal amethyst AB, 4mm cube
- Powercord, elastic, clear, 1mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.