Triple-Strand Necklace with Carnelian Gemstone Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
Fiery, faceted carnelian beads swing low into three heavy strands from flat triangle sterling silver beads.
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, carnelian, 4x2mm hand-cut rondelle
- Bead, carnelian, 10mm hand-cut faceted round
- Bead, sterling silver, 3mm seamless round
- Bead, sterling silver, 4x1mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver rondelle, 5mm
- Bead, sterling silver, 11x7mm flat oval
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 12.5x12.5x11.5mm double-sided triangle, 1 hole to 3 holes
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 2mm ball, 24 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, sterling silver, 11x6mm with open loop
- Chain, sterling silver, 2.7mm diamond-cut curb
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.