Triple-Strand Necklace with Wood Beads, Shell Beads and Amazonite Gemstone Beads
Nature's Toy box
Triple strands of natural cockleshell, carved wood beads, and semiprecious amazonite beads all lined up in a row are enough to make you feel quite contrary, even if your name isn't Mary.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, wood, 17x10mm fluted round tube
- Bead, wood, 14x12mm lantern
- Bead, wood, 25x12mm fluted round tube
- Bead, wood, 22x15mm bicone
- Bead, wood, 16x12mm drum
- Bead, wood, 20x14mm bicone
- Bead, amazonite, heishi, 4x2mm
- Bead, amazonite, 20x15mm tumbled nugget, B grade
- Bead, amazonite, 8x5mm rondelle
- Bead, brown cockle shell
- Bead, sundial shell, 22x21.5x11mm-29x25x10mm round
- Bead, golden lip shell, 15mm flat round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, topaz brown AB, 6x3mm faceted rondelle
- Bead, bone, white, 5.5mm rondelle
- Bead tip, gold-plated, bottom clamp-on, .029-inch
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.