Earrings with ''Pewter'' Components and Swarovski Crystal Beads
Bring a little Victorian flair to your style with these delicate filigree chandelier-style earrings made with antiqued brass-colored pewter links and sparkling aquamarine-colored Swarovski crystal bead dangles.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, antiqued brass-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 37x23mm fancy anchor
- Drop, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 11x6mm fancy teardrop
- Headpin, antique brass-plated steel, 3/4 inch, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, antique brass-plated steel, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, round, 8mm, one-2mm/five-3mm chaton cup settings
- Earwire, antique brass-plated steel, 19mm with 3mm ball and 2mm coil with open loop, 22 gauge
- Bead, Swarovski crystals, aquamarine AB, 6mm round
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, aquamarine, foil back, 1.7-1.9mm Xilion rose, SS5
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.