Earrings with ''Pewter'' Components and Swarovski Crystal Beads
Bring a little Victorian flair to your style with these delicate filigree chandelier-style earrings made with antiqued brass-colored pewter links and sparkling aquamarine-colored Swarovski crystal bead dangles.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, antiqued brass-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 37x23mm fancy anchor
- Drop, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 11x6mm fancy teardrop
- Headpin, antiqued brass-plated steel, 3/4 inch, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, antiqued brass-plated steel, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, round, 8mm, one-2mm/five-3mm chaton cup settings
- Earwire, antiqued brass-finished steel, 19mm with ball and coil, 22 gauge
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine AB, 6mm round
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, silver-foil back, 1.9mm faceted round (2028), SS5
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.